image of the two bank branch locations
Consumer and Commercial Loans
The First National Bank makes borrowing quick and easy with a variety of loan products that are tailored to your specific needs. We are fast to act on our customers’ requests; but make sure we take the time help you understand the process. Whether you are a first-time borrower or a seasoned loan customer, we will adjust to meet your needs.
Overview of the Loan Process
- Ask for or download one of our loan applications.
- Fill out the application and gather additional documents that would be needed for the loan you are requesting.
- Turn in the application and supporting documentation.
- Allow a Loan Officer time to review your request (The Loan Officer may ask for additional information).
- Get approval and sign closing documents.
- Receive loan proceeds.
Consumer Loans Include:
- New/Used Auto
- Recreational Vehicles (ATV, RV, Boat, Travel Trailer, etc.)
- Savings or CD Secured
Real Estate Loans
Real Estate Loans both Residential and Non-Residential Include:
- Interim Construction
- Land Secured
- Home Equity
- Home Improvements
- Permanent Mortgage Financing/Refinancing
*Note: This document is set to print as a legal document. Please ensure the printer scale setting is set to “fit to printable area”.*